- 👓 View today's article
- 🍿 Tune into the AI Show
- 🧬 Connect with Humans in AI
- 🌤️ Continue the Azure AI Cloud Skills Challenge
- 🏫 Bookmark the Azure AI Technical Community
- ❤️ Learn about the Microsoft MVP Program
- 💡 Suggest a topic for a future post
🗓️ Day 9 of #30DaysOfAzureAI
Building intelligent apps? Then explore the Azure AI Hub for OpenAI and Cognitive Services SDK samples
Last week was Azure AI fundamentals week, this week, we switch gears and focus on Azure AI App Developers. This week is for app developers building intelligent apps calling Azure AI Services or incorporating AI models directly into apps.
So what better place to start than an introduction to the Azure AI Hub where you'll find loads of samples for using the Azure AI Services SDKs.
🎯 What we'll cover
- The Azure AI Hub GitHub repo
- Code samples and discussion channels.
- Best practices for using the Azure AI SDKs.
- Introduction to prompt engineering
- Learn Module: Introduction to Azure OpenAI Service
- Learn Module: Learn about Azure Cognitive Services
- Case Study: CarMax uses car research tools powered by Azure OpenAI Service
- Case Study: Captioning and Call Center Transcription using Speech AI
🚌 Introducing the Azure AI Hub
Read today's article to learn about the Azure AI Hub repository, a curated list of samples for AI app developers looking to use Azure AI services for common end-to-end scenarios.
The repo includes sample code in different programming languages, as well as a forum for developers to communicate directly with Microsoft product teams and other developers using Azure AI. The sample code covers topics like OpenAI, Speech, Language, Applied AI/Decision, and more. The platform welcomes contributions, feedback, and suggestions from the developer community.
👓 View today's article
📍 30 days roadmap
What's next? View the #30DaysOfAzureAI Roadmap