- 👓 View today's article
- 🍿 Tune into the AI Show
- 🗞️ AiMonthly Newsletter
- 🌤️ Continue the Azure AI Cloud Skills Challenge
- 🏫 Bookmark the Azure AI Technical Community
- 🌏 Join the Global AI Community
- 💡 Suggest a topic for a future post
🗓️ Day 5 of #30DaysOfAzureAI
Learn key Azure ML Concepts with this primer
Yesterday we talked about using Copilot to build an intelligent Receipt processing app. Today we'll explore Azure Machine Learning.
🎯 What we'll cover
- Why use Azure ML
- The main resources used to train and deploy models in Azure ML
- The four different ways of creating those resources
🚌 Introduction to Azure ML
Read today's article to understand the benefits of using cloud computing for machine learning projects, and to get an overview of Microsoft's Azure ML platform. Azure ML enables you to train and deploy machine learning models in the cloud, by creating a variety of resources that help tailor the workflow to your needs. Today's article provides an overview of each of those resources, and explains the four different ways of creating them.
The goal for today is for you to get a foundational understanding of Azure ML concepts, so that you'll be able to follow code samples later in the AI April month.
👓 View today's article
📍 30 days roadmap
What's next? View the #30DaysOfAzureAI Roadmap