- 👓 View today's article
- 🍿 Tune into the AI Show
- 🗞️ AiMonthly Newsletter
- 🌤️ Continue the Azure AI Cloud Skills Challenge
- 🏫 Bookmark the Azure AI Technical Community
- 🌏 Join the Global AI Community
- 💡 Suggest a topic for a future post
🗓️ Day 4 of #30DaysOfAzureAI
Learn how to use Copilot to build an intelligent receipts app powered by Azure Form Recognizer
Yesterday we talked about using Azure OpenAI Service playground to explore conversational AI. Today we'll explore how you can use GitHub Copilot as your programming buddy to build an intelligent Receipt processing App.
🎯 What we'll cover
- Why use GitHub Copilot.
- Build a receipt app with GitHub Copilot and Azure Form Recognizer
- Copilot increase efficiency and productivity for developers.
- What is Azure Form Recognizer?
- Learn Module: Introduction to Form Recognizer
- Introducing GitHub Copilot: your AI pair programmer
- Case Study: How Qard went from idea to MVP
🚌 How Copilot helped a developer write a Form Recognizer app
Read today's article to learn how you can use Copilot to help build an app that recognizers printed receipts using the Azure Form Recognizer Cognitive Service. It is a great example of how Copilot can help you to generate code for your AI applications.
Be sure to check it out here: How Copilot helps developers generate code for a Form Recognizer application
👓 View today's article
📍 30 days roadmap
What's next? View the #30DaysOfAzureAI Roadmap