- 👓 View today's article
- 🍿 Tune into the AI Show
- 🗞️ AiMonthly Newsletter
- 🌤️ Continue the Azure AI Cloud Skills Challenge
- 🏫 Bookmark the Azure AI Technical Community
- 🌏 Join the Global AI Community
- 💡 Suggest a topic for a future post
🗓️ Day 2 of #30DaysOfAzureAI
Unleashing the power of AI with Azure OpenAI: A simple guide to get started
Welcome to the first day of the Azure AI fundamentals week. This week is for everyone; you might be an AI app Developer, a Data Scientist, or an ML or MLOps Engineer.
The talk of the town is ChatGPT and Generative AI, so what better place to start than an introduction to the Azure OpenAI Service.
🎯 What we'll cover
- Azure OpenAI Service.
- Using large-scale generative AI models.
- Code generation and reasoning over data.
- Azure OpenAI Service
- Introduction to prompt engineering
- Learn Module: Introduction to Azure OpenAI Service
- Case Study: Making generative AI training simple and cost-efficient with PeriFlow and Azure
🚌 Intro to Azure OpenAI Service
Today's article eases us into the world of the Azure OpenAI Service. The large-scale generative AI models developed by OpenAI can be used in areas such as code generation and reasoning over data, while the DALL-E 2 model can create images from a written description. The service also offers the Codex model, which is capable of generating code from natural language.
The service is available in the Azure Marketplace and can be deployed to Microsoft's Azure cloud with features such as security, compliance and regional availability.
👓 View today's article
📍 30 days roadmap
What's next? View the #30DaysOfAzureAI Roadmap