- 👓 View today's article
- 🍿 Tune into the AI Show
- 🗞️ AiMonthly Newsletter
- 🌤️ Continue the Azure AI Cloud Skills Challenge
- 🏫 Bookmark the Azure AI Technical Community
- 🌏 Join the Global AI Community
- 💡 Suggest a topic for a future post
🗓️ Day 12 of #30DaysOfAzureAI
Build an Excel Add-in with ONNX Runtime Web for NLP Tasks
🎯 What we'll cover
- Excel Add-ins with Natural Language Processing using BERT and the ONNX Runtime.
- Step-by-step instructions and code examples.
🚌 Build an Excel Add-in with ONNX Runtime Web for Inferencing NLP models on Device
The tasks in this example will show you how to perform the natural language processing tasks of sentiment analysis and question and answering all locally within a spreadsheet. Today's article provides step-by-step instructions and code examples to help readers follow along in building the add-in.
👓 View today's article
📍 30 days roadmap
What's next? View the #30DaysOfAzureAI Roadmap