- 🍿 Tune into the AI Show
- 🗞️ AiMonthly Newsletter
- 🌤️ Continue the Azure AI Cloud Skills Challenge
- 🏫 Bookmark the Azure AI Technical Community
- 🌏 Join the Global AI Community
- 💡 Suggest a topic for a future post
🗓️ Day 11 of #30DaysOfAzureAI
Building Cross-Platform AI Solutions with ONNX and .NET
Yesterday was all about the power of OpenAI to create intelligent dynamic apps. Today is for people looking to build cross-platform intelligent apps with .NET MAUI and the ONNX Runtime.
🎯 What we'll cover
- Build intelligent apps with ONNX and .NET.
- How AI is related to traditional programming.
- Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX) Open Standard
- .NET Multi-platform App UI
- Announcing the Azure OpenAI .NET SDK
- ONNX and Azure Machine Learning: Create and accelerate ML models
- Create a machine learning model for offline use on a Windows device
🚌 Build cross-platform intelligent apps with ONNX and .NET
Learn how to build an intelligent cross platform .NET MAUI app running a local ML model on the ONNX runtime. The presenters, Bea and Henk, overview AI and machine learning, how to create models that learn from data to makes predictions, and how to integrate a model into a cross platform .NET MAUI app.
Accompanying source code
You'll find the accompanying source code on GitHub.
📍 30 days roadmap
What's next? View the #30DaysOfAzureAI Roadmap